Jpop, Kpop, Anime, Games Asian Style!

Facebook
RSS

Voltes V Opening and Ending Theme

-
204

90's? All I remember when I was a kid, I always watch Japanese cartoons. I did not know it was called "Anime" back then short for "Animation" in Japanese. Before that Anime and Manga is popular in Japan back in the year 1917, and in 1960s the anime become more developed. The notable anime is in the work of Osamu Tezuka's Astro Boy (Atom"Atomu" ) in Japan. 1980s anime become available around the world.
source:animanga.com

My first and favorite anime back then is Voltes V "Borutesu Faibu". I love the opening song and also the Ending song of it. I remembered singing it even though I don't understand the lyrics but I enjoy the tune. And I remembered my *Tita sung it to me and I was amazed because she knows the lyrics.


Below is the Opening and the Ending Theme of Voltes V.


Opening Song



Ending Song



So what is your favorite anime? Comment and suggest me. Thanks.

sources: wikipedia.org / Youtube
*Tita = Aunt